- Articles of Incorporation
- Board Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Expected Standards of Behavior
- Financial and Planning Information
Public Technical Identifiers (PTI) is responsible for the operational aspects of coordinating the Internet’s unique identifiers and maintaining the trust of the community to provide these services in an unbiased, responsible and effective manner. Mainly, PTI is responsible for the operation of the IANA functions:
Protocol Parameter Assignments
Public Technical Identifiers (PTI) was incorporated in August 2016 as an affiliate of ICANN, and, through contracts and subcontracts with ICANN, began performing the IANA functions on behalf of ICANN in October 2016.
Learn more about the delivery of the IANA services at iana.org.
15 Feb 2023
20 Jan 2023
12 Jan 2023
29 Nov 2022
- No correspondence found.
- 30 Sep 2016IANA Naming Function Contract 30SEP16 EN [PDF 626 KB]
- 30 Sep 2016Services Agreement 30SEP16 EN [PDF 334 KB]
- 30 Sep 2016IETF MoU Subcontract Agreement 30SEP16 EN [PDF 338 KB]
- 30 Sep 2016Numbering SLA Subcontract Agreement 30SEP16 EN [PDF 335 KB]
- 30 Sep 2016RZMA Subcontract Agreement 30SEP16 EN [PDF 331 KB]
- 28 Sep 2016Bylaws 28SEP16 EN [PDF 506 KB]
- 28 Sep 2016Board Code of Conduct 28SEP16 EN [PDF 117 KB]
- 28 Sep 2016Conflict of Interest Policy 28SEP16 EN [PDF 147 KB]
- 28 Sep 2016Expected Standards of Behavior 28SEP16 EN [PDF 124 KB]
- 09 Aug 2016Articles of Incorporation 09AUG16 EN [PDF 115 KB]