Financial Information for Public Technical Identifiers (PTI)
ICANN's Finance department provides transparent, responsible, and proactive financial direction to support PTI's Board, while maintaining its strong financial positionand efficiently managing its financial resources. Here, you can find out more about PTI's financial performance as well as PTI's financial guidelines, policies and procedures. If you don't find what you're looking for on this page, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can find a list of definitions for documents found in the Financials section.
- Adopted Operating Plan and Budget - The annual Operating Plan and Budget provides a framework pursuant to which PTI will be operated, in accordance with the multistakeholder community's proposals. It also provides the basis for the organization to be held accountable in a transparent manner.
- FY18 Operating Plan and Budget [PDF, 1.75 MB]
- Unaudited Financial Statements - The unaudited financial statements provide accountability and transparency regarding its financial results.
- Unaudited FY17 Financial Statements
- Audited Financial Statements - PTI provides accountability and transparency regarding its financial results in the Report of Independent Auditors and Financial Statements for PTI.
- FY17 Audited Financial Statements [PDF, 124 KB]
Tax Form 990 – The Tax Form 990 is the United States return for organizations exempt from income taxes under Section 501 (c) of the Internal Revenue Code.
FY17 Form 990 [PDF, 321 KB]
This unqualified* report is prepared for PTI by independent auditors, BDO LLP.
Current Financial Data
This includes this year's information on the categories defined above.
Historical Financial Data